All Lebanon Township students ride buses to and from school. In order for everyone to have a safe and pleasant ride, it is important that the bus rules are followed. Students should be at their bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time.
All students are assigned a bus route. Students are not permitted to ride a bus other than their own without prior permission. This permission will be granted for child care purposes only, in advance. Parents who need to request a bus change must complete an Application for Student Transport
. These forms should be turned into the Valley View
Call your school office with your transportation/busing questions or concerns.
While it is not encouraged, Woodglen students may walk to or from school only with a note from a parent or guardian granting permission.
School behavior rules apply at the bus stop and on the bus.
- Follow the bus driver’s instructions.
- Wear your seat belt.
- Remain in your seat while the bus is moving.
- Be courteous and respectful to the driver and other riders.
- Do not throw anything from the bus.
- Keep your hands and head inside the bus.
- Help keep the bus clean and damage free. There is no eating or drinking on the bus. Take care not to mark up or damage seats or other equipment.